Security Expert H/F -
Intitulé du poste
Type de contrat
Description du poste
In order to participate in European Union Electoral Observation Missions (EUEOM) we are currently looking for a:
Security Expert (M/F)
The Security Expert will handle all the security aspects during an Election Observation Mission (EOM) organized by the European Union.
The Security Expert will be mainly responsible for:
- Assessing risks/threats
- Designing the Security plan and procedures (writing of Security procedures, emergency plan, evacuation )
- Liaising with authorities (EU, UN, diplomatic missions, armed forces, public agencies, etc )
- Providing security briefings Managing the security team throughout the mission
- Crisis management
- The Security Expert shall be available for the entire preparation, implementation and closing down period of the EU EOM.
Qualifications and skills:
- Previous experience in UN, EUEOM, OSCE, Carter Center or other election observation mission; participation - at co-ordination level - in the planning and implementation of election observation missions or other monitoring/peace support missions in addressing security risks concerning civilian staff;
- At least 10 years of post-graduate experience in the field of security (Military or Police career is a plus).
- Experience in international missions deploying large numbers of civilian staff.
- Having worked with UNDSS system or an equivalent security system would be an asset.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, any other language (French, Spanish, ) is an advantage.
- High sense of responsibility, discretion and confidentiality.
- Initiative and good judgment.
- Demonstrated management skills as well as good interpersonal skills.
Please attached your CV to your LinkedIn application!
You can also forward me your CV directly at the following address: email@example.com